or Call: 970-493-4049
The U.S Department of Transportation requires that anyone applying for, or with a, Commercial Driver’s License (CDL), must pass this exam a minimum of every two years. Alignment Natural Medicine makes it easy and convenient. Once you pass your DOT exam, you will be given a certificate to verify your passing the DOT exam.
If you are an employer, needing ongoing DOT medical exams for your employees, Alignment Natural Medicine is here to provide you with convenient, thorough DOT medical exams for all of your employees. We are committed to getting your drivers on the road quickly and safely. Located in Fort Collins, Colorado.
BEST PRICE IN TOWN!
No long waits
Ample parking for trucks
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
We are National Registry Certified
Call or schedule online!
Federal Drug Testing:
The regulations require 5-panel testing for the following classes of substances:
- Opiates — opium and
- codeine derivatives
- Amphetamines and
- Phencyclidine — PCP
– New drivers must be drug tested with a negative result before an employer can permit them to operate a CMV on a public road. Alcohol testing is permitted only if it applies to all CDL drivers. If a driver is removed from a random testing pool for more than 30 days, the driver must again be pre-employment tested.Post-Accident
– CDL drivers must be drug and alcohol tested whenever they are involved in a fatal accident, or receive a traffic citation resulting from an injury or vehicle-disabling accident. The alcohol test must occur within 8 hours, and the drug test must occur within 32 hours.Random Testing
– CDL drivers are subject to unannounced random testing. A driver may be directed to take a drug test even when at home in an off-duty status. Random alcohol testing may only occur when the driver is on-duty or immediately before or after. Once notified to report for random testing, the driver must immediately report to the testing location.Reasonable Suspicion
– DOT-trained supervisors can direct a driver to be drug or alcohol tested whenever he or she exhibit signs of drug or alcohol abuse. The decision must be based on observations concerning the appearance, behavior, speech, or body odors of the driver.
- Physical exam assessing your body systems
- Your exam results will automatically be submitted electronically to the National DOT Registry on your behalf.
DOT Physical Exam: $79
DOT Urine Drug Testing: $70
DOT Physical & Drug Test: $145